Thursday, September 10, 2009

No News Here!

First off I would like to thank Des and Brandi for their shameless advertizing of my blog. I will have to put in a shameless name drop myself:

***CHECK IT OUT***
http://desiloufreebush.blogspot.com/ ***CHECK IT OUT***

Ok now that that is out of the way let’s get to the news.

There is no news. Well there is but not in my life. Like I mentioned yesterday I think Paris Hilton is back in the news, but I don’t care. She has huge paddle feet anyways.

I was sick with tummy cramps all day yesterday so that kinda sucked, but on the bright side my husband made dinner and cleaned up so I didn’t have to do anything. My child was in an excellent mood, he even cuddled with me a bit on the couch.

It struck me yesterday how toddlers are a lot like senile old people. He wanders around the house, diaper sticking out of his pants, hair standing up in the air, muttering to himself in complete gobbledegook. It’s awesome. And he has not a care in the world except giving me kisses and the rash on his butt.

So this morning I had to be to work an hour and half later than usual. Casey said he would take Xavie to Des and Ian’s house so I could sleep in. When he got up this morning I figured that he would be like me, wake me up to take the dogs out and have me make Coffee, but he didn’t. He only woke me up again to give Xavie a kiss good bye. He even put Miri the hyper dog in her kennel and left Elvis the calm dog that can sleep for 24 hour uninterrupted with me to cuddle with. He is a better person than I. I get up, wake him up, have him take the dogs and make coffee, then I turn on the TV and blow dry my hair with the door open. Wow I am kinda mean.

You know what’s annoying? Pretzels in Chex Mix. I if wanted to eat pretzels I would open a bag that says pretzels, not Chex Mix. And even though it LOOKS like there are more Chex in there than anything thing…it’s a farce. Every bite I take has a freakin’ pretzel. Stupid pretzels. I try to pick them out and eat them first so they are gone, but by the time I am done I am full. Maybe I should just buy pretzels because I never get to the Chex Part and Casey always eats it.

So I have not figured out the comment option on this Blog thing yet, so please hold tight. I will figure it out eventually but not today. You will be able to comment sometime though.

**Your daily dose of randomness**

  • Do you ever think of what a sucky existence it would be to be a trash can? I mean I guess if you were an office trash can it wouldn’t be so bad, but to be a kitchen trash can….
  • My cell phone vibrate option always bothers me. When someone call and it is sitting on my desk in cubical land, I think it is louder to have it on vibrate then it is on ring. I guess I could be the person who prefers the “Beep” ring. Now THAT is annoying. I mean if you get like 1 call or text every 5 hours, no big deal, but when you are having a full blown text convo with your second cousin once removed best friend that just moved here from Delaware (a state that I am CONVINCED doesn’t really exist), that ear piercing BEEEEEEEEEP is aggravating
  • I wore a dress to work today and everyone thought I was all dressed up for something special. What this special even was I don’t know but everyone kept asking me where I was going. Well if it is somewhere nice I will not be wearing flip flops let me tell ya
  • I made a pet rock a while back that looks like Jay Leno. Think I could sell it on E-Bay?
  • Why do people complain about things they cannot control? I would rather complain about things I can control and change then waste my brain cells on things I can’t. I only have so many brain cells left anyways, I better not be frivolously wasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I told you what I think, now you do the same!