I get so much entertainment from reading my sister-in-laws blog (Desilou Freebush!) that I decided to start my own. Really I just like to type.
Considering I type for a living, that's saying something.
So let me make my apologies now:
- I can't spell worth a darn and might be too lazy to check it before I post it. Deal with it.
- I am using my sister-in-laws name with out asking her. Only because she asked me if she could use mine so I am assuming it goes both ways. Hi Des.
- I like to make fun of people. Sorry if you are one of them. Don't be so stupid next time. No one is exempt from this. I will make fun of my own child (what? He drools!). I am not above it, so if you are an adult family member or friend....look out.
- I really like rainbows, sorry for the color overload.
- I really like Star Trek. I really don't apologize on this one. It's fantastic and you should watch it too.
Since I don't know what my goal is for this blog, let's talk about what it is not.
- IT'S NOT somewhere I want to discuss work, though it might creep in every one in a while.
- IT'S NOT my political stance platform, thought that might creep in from time to time as well.
- IT'S NOT my personal venting board. I don't like airing dirty laundry.
Ok well I think that sums it up. I am a random person. Well maybe not. I am pretty organized (ok ok MOM not with EVERYTHING) but I have really random feelings on things. I have found when I voice these people tend to think them funny. So I thought I could type them out for you. Maybe I will even have a "Pick on a family member/close friend day" and make fun of someone near and dear to me.
So whats random about today?
Randomly the part in my hair has decided it hates me and will not lay right.
randomly my mouse pad has developed a bubble that is ruining my soul.
Randomly Paris Hilton is back in the news and I don't care.
I discovered name brand shades for my windows have randomly doubled in price in the last 6 years, which is a darn shame because now I am discovering I could have afforded shades like 8 months ago elsewhere.
Google is fantastic.
Nuts in brownies are wrong, just WRONG Mom.
My niece is adorable. Especially when she says things like "those money grubbing capitalists."
Wiener dogs are funny looking, but it's part of their charm. If I could have 20 I would. Yes Dad, even when they vomit on my floor.


No comments:
Post a Comment
I told you what I think, now you do the same!